Macey Street is one of Melbourne’s most famous grocery stores.

It is the location of one of the most famous events in the history of the Melbourne Cup.

The Melbourne Cup, a football competition between two clubs, was staged in the city in 1974, and the Macey was chosen as the venue of the grand final.

Macey also has the largest number of seats in the competition.

On April 20, 1974, Maceys competitor, The Essendon Football Club, played the Melbourne Rebels, a Victorian side.

This match was broadcast live on ABC TV, and was the only televised match of the finals in Melbourne.

As a result, it was a huge moment in the sporting calendar of Melbourne.

This event was seen as a turning point for the game.

The Essences fans were the first to notice that the players were not wearing their red and black uniforms.

The result was that they went home without winning the game, and many people were upset.

The fans were furious and left their seats in protest.

The players were also angry, and refused to take part in the protest.

They were not the only ones to refuse to participate.

This created a national uproar.

The Australian Football League (AFL) issued a statement that said that the team was “not allowed to participate in any protest, even if it was to support the opposition”.

They added that it was the AFL’s “policy to encourage fans to take up arms and take part”.

The Essentials team was also unhappy, as were the Essendon fans.

They wanted the game to go ahead, but the AFL refused.

The AFL made the decision that it would not allow the Matherys to go through with the protest, but it had no power to force the players to do so.

The match was not broadcast on ABC television.

This led to widespread criticism.

The crowd was outraged.

The supporters, including the Essentials players, began to protest, as did the opposition.

This was the start of the AFL lockout.

A large number of Essendon players were arrested, and hundreds of players were injured or left for dead.

The opposition to the lockout continued to grow.

A new stadium was built in Adelaide, and an AFL Grand Final was held at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, a stadium that had been built years earlier.

It was one of several venues that the opposition used to disrupt the game in Melbourne during the 1974 finals.

Many supporters and players were charged with riotous conduct.

The Matheries were fined $200 for the riot.

It became known as the “Matherys riot”, and many of the Essences players were fined for their actions.

The riot lasted for several days.

Some supporters and Essendon supporters were arrested.

This prompted the Essands players to leave the ground.

They refused to leave.

The protests were peaceful, and there were no deaths or serious injuries.

Many players were still in jail when the AFL decided to suspend the game indefinitely.

The suspension was lifted on August 15, 1974.

The game was played again the following week, and this time the opposition players did not show up.

The A-League was not allowed to continue with the game because it had been suspended.

The league was also fined $1 million for failing to ensure that players and supporters were not injured during the protests.

The teams were allowed to resume playing at the Adelaide Oval.

The first game of the premiership was played on August 17, 1974 at the Mantle Oval, the new stadium that was being built for the AFL.

Mantle was the home ground of the Sydney Swans.

The two teams played two games in the new Mantle Stadium.

The Sydney Swan’s player, Tom Cripps, had a history of violent behaviour against supporters.

The Swans won both games, 1-0, and became the first team in Australia to win a premiership.

The last of the games was played at the Brisbane Cricket Ground on August 19, 1974 when the Brisbane Heat won the Grand Final.

The Heat were the champions of Australia.

They became the second team in the AFL to win the grand finals, and also became the only team in Australian football history to win both finals in the same season.

The finals at Mantle and Brisbane were the last of their kind in Australia.

In 1985, the AFL agreed to play a series of home and away games in Melbourne in an attempt to create a better atmosphere for fans.

The games would be played at different venues throughout the year.

This agreement came with an agreement that no games would take place at Macey Stadium.

However, the match was never played.

The stadium was demolished, and its contents were transferred to a nearby residential development.

The city of Melbourne began to rebuild the stadium in 1994.

The redeveloped Mantle stadium was named the “Great Western Stadium”.

The AFL’s Sydney Swains played a game there in 1995.

The 1995 season was the first season in which a Sydney Swane would play in the grand round of